Anxiety and worrying can really take it’s toll on your life. It can effect your day, your concentration and sleep.
Take a look at my video to learn two simple tips that really help reduce worry and anxiety.
Here is a summary of the information contained in this nine minute video. I hope you will find it helpful!
- How visualizing a problem makes your brain and body more confident when actually doing the things you were worrying about.
- The brain science behind why this is an effective technique.
- What cognitive therapy is and how we can feel more in control by studying and writing down your worries.
- The difference between useful vs useless worrying.
- How what we worry about rarely happens and when it does happen, you cope much better than you thought you would.
To find out more about coping with anxiety and worrying download my free booklet Simple Steps To Overcome Anxiety & Worrying use the sign up form below the book.
When clients first come in to see me, the main concerns that come up again and again are:
- How can I feel less stressed, angry and overwhelmed?
- What should I do if I feel panicky?
- How can I stop worrying about everything: my children, partner, friends, work, my “to do” list….
So I put together a booklet with some strategies I am always giving to my clients to help them begin to feel less anxiety and to worry less.
I hope that you will find it helpful too.
Add your first name and email address in the box below and you will be sent the steps to download your FREE book.
Please let me know if you have any questions after reading the booklet. Also, if you would like to read more, I have several blog posts on my blog about anxiety and other issues that can affect the way you feel.
If after watching my video or reading the booklet you feel ready to start working on reducing your anxiety but need support, I can help you overcome worrying in one-on-one individual counseling sessions.
In a supportive environment with a therapist who has over 20 years experience you can learn how to reduce worrying by:
- Learning a variety of relaxation and breathing strategies which can help you reduce your overall levels of stress and help you face anxiety-provoking situations.
- Learning how to distinguish between worries that require your attention and worries that are unnecessary.
- Learning skills to manage anxious thoughts and to tackle fears that may have been holding you back.While all your worries won’t disappear, you will be given strategies to manage them better and tools to reduce the impact they have on your life.