Help! I Am Worried All The Time!
A few weeks ago I got an email from Kristina Mastrocola, Senior Editor at Woman’s World magazine, asking to interview me for their America’s Ultimate Expert page about things people can do to stop worrying. To say I was honored was an understatement! Woman’s World is a national magazine with a weekly readership of over 6 million! In the interview I discussed many things that I teach my clients that can help to reduce anxiety and worry and in the end only one small paragraph of what I said was published, but oh well, I am still excited to be included in their panel.
Here is a photo of the article but it is hard to read so if you would like to read it just click the link.
Woman’s World America’s Ultimate Experts “Help! I’m Worried All The Time!”
To find out more about coping with anxiety and worrying download my free booklet Simple Steps To Overcome Anxiety & Worrying use the sign up form below the book.
When clients first come in to see me, the main concerns that come up again and again are:
- How can I feel less stressed, angry and overwhelmed?
- What should I do if I feel panicky?
- How can I stop worrying about everything: my children, partner, friends, work, my “to do” list….
So I put together a booklet with some strategies I am always giving to my clients to help them begin to feel less anxiety and to worry less.
I hope that you will find it helpful too.
Add your first name and email address in the box below and you will be sent the steps to download your FREE book.
If after reading my blog posts or booklet you feel ready to start working on reducing your anxiety but need support, I can help you overcome worrying in one-on-one individual counseling sessions.
In a supportive environment with a therapist who has over 20 years experience you can learn how to reduce worrying by:
- Learning a variety of relaxation and breathing strategies which can help you reduce your overall levels of stress and help you face anxiety-provoking situations.
- Learning how to distinguish between worries that require your attention and worries that are unnecessary.
- Learning skills to manage anxious thoughts and to tackle fears that may have been holding you back.While all your worries won’t disappear, you will be given strategies to manage them better and tools to reduce the impact they have on your life.